THIS MONTH’S COMPETITION:
September's Filmmakers Alliance competition is dedicated to the American Film Market.
Win An Executive Pass to AFM 2014!
Here's what the pass gets you:
- Access to Show Floor & Screenings
- Tickets to the AFM Conference Series
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Loews Hotel
- One year membership to AFM365™, the AFM's Online Community
- Access to the AFM Filmmakers Lounge at Le Merigot Hotel
- Access to the Industry Conversations Series (until full)
- Invitation to an AFM Orientation with AFM Managing Director
Here's how you win:
1. Simply post a single-paragraph essay of why you MUST be at the AFM this year on the Facebook Competition Page. No longer than 100 words (but shorter is always better) - NO EXCEPTION.
2. Include the following hashtags #FilmmakersAlliance, #AFM in your post (does not count against your 100 words).
3. Generate likes for your post.
4. The top ten posts with the most likes by Midnight, October 10th, 2014, will then go to a judging committee and the best essay among them WINS!!
Simple as that. So, the sooner you start, the better.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE A BONA FIDE MEMBER OF THE FILMMAKERS ALLIANCE TO PARTICIPATE (Facebook "membership" does not count)! If you aren't a member yet, sign up HERE!