Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mark Your Calendar! MAY 30TH: $50k In A Day: A 24-hour Webathon In Support Of My New Feature "Connection"

 

 "Connection" is my first feature film in over 10 years and YOU can help me make it!!

 MARK THE DATE: MAY 30TH! 

http://filmmakersalliance.org/CONNECTION_Fundraiser.html

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/connection-a-single-day-fundraising-webathon-for-the-film (not live until Midnight of the 29th)

 "Connection" is the feature film companion to my award-winning short film "Transaction".




The feature is a different story and circumstance, but very similar approach and aesthetic. "Connection" follows the mood-drenched, but sometimes subtly comic, journey of a couple during their first experience at a swinger's party. The film will use a direct, honest story-telling style that creates a "fly on the wall" experience. However, key subjective moments in the film take us a step deeper inside this dynamic. 

We're having a SINGLE DAY fundraising campaign - MAY 30TH - with a LIVE webathon done old school, Jerry Lewis-style. To see it, click HERE

Why a single day? Because there's no point in hassling you for support for weeks on end. Let's just have some fun and get on with it. 

I'll start broadcasting from midnight of Wednesday the 29th and will be on air continuously until midnight of Thurday, the 30th. I'll mostly be talking and having various film people come on to chat, but will also be having various performers on the LIVE guest channel throughout the 24 hour period. Please check back for the full schedule. 

To see the LIVE guest performances on the day, click HERE and scroll down:

Finally, would love to have YOU call in to chat. Here's my number: 323-397-2164. You'll see me talking to you on the broadcast. If I'm in the middle of something, leave your number and I'll call you back. You can also Skype me and we can both be on the webcast. My Skype name is jacquesthelemaque.

Beyond all that, would love as much support as you are comfortable with, of course. Let's hit our goal and turn this unique fundraising process into a real success story. 

Thanks so much for your support, however it shapes up. 

 Best, 
 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment