Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm coming to Austin March 11th!!


My first time ever!! Of course, it's also going to my first SXSW! I'll be there from March 11 to March 18th!

If you have any tips to share about Austin or SXSW, please send them to me at jacques@filmmakersalliance.com.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I (and Filmmakers Alliance) will be hosting a party in conjunction with my good friends at Section 101 (and a bunch of other cool companies) on Wednesday, March 14th from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. There'll be tons o' delicious BBQ and drink. But most importantly, a stellar line-up of amazing LIVE music.

The address is 1200 Shelley Ave. in the heart of Austin - walking distance from all the action. Click HERE or on the invite below for details and RSVP!

Hope to see all of you (who can be) there!!

J.



No comments:

Post a Comment