Monday, October 24, 2011

Jeff Orgill on “Anatomy of a Prescreen Launch”


Reposted from a guest post on Ted Hope's blog by Jeff Orgill

JUNKIE NURSE: Anatomy of a Prescreen Launch

We’ve all been wondering if somebody would figure out a way to successfully release films online. Shari Candler’s recent article on this site mentioned that Prescreen was taking a stab at it. I sent in our movie Junkie Nurse (Boppin’ at The Glue Factory).

Lee from Prescreen called and said they wanted JUNKIE NURSE. I was jazzed about being featured. I’d been mired in some contractual BS and this was the kick in the pants I needed to get back into the groove. I had an attorney review the contract, he gave me the thumbs up, and I got to work.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love this article! check out a blog i'm working on as well. www.filmmakerdream.blogspot.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post a Blog that explains everything you know about the film making? ..pLease

    ReplyDelete