Tuesday, September 6, 2011
REMINDER: Deadline for VisionFest short film submission is September 16th! TEN DAYS AWAY!
Don't forget to submit your film, now, to Filmmakers Alliance's 14th annual VisionFest. The legendary event features awards presentations, a screening and gala celebration.
• The filmmaker (director and/or producer) must be based in Los Angeles and able to be in attendance for VisionFest 2011.
• The film must be no longer than 30 minutes. Shorter is MUCH preferable.
• The film must have been completed after August 2009.
• The film cannot have screened previously at VisionFest.
• An HD master of the film is available for the event one week prior to the event.
• All submission materials are received by 6:00 p.m. Semptember 16th, 2011.
Membership in Filmmakers Alliance is NOT a requirement. However, should you choose to join Filmmakers Alliance, your submission fee shall be applied toward your annual membership dues (normally $125 per year). Each submission also entitles filmmakers to one free ticket to VisionFest 2011.
Please pay the the submission fee, if necessary, and complete the submission form found HERE (fees waived for dues-paying FA members). All submission form fields are required. Then, mail a DVD copy of your film. You can pay the submission fee via the provided PayPal button or you can mail in a check to the same address provided for mailing A DVD copy of your film. The VisionFest 2011 mailing address is:
Attn: VisionFest 2011 Submission
12228 Venice Blvd. #406
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Alternatively, you may send us a link to your film online. Please fill out that option on the submission form. Keep in mind, however, presentation is important, so it must be an easy-to-access link at the highest possible streaming or download quality.
Your submission cannot be processed until ALL of the below are completed:
1. Submission form is completed/submitted.
2. The submission fee is paid, if necessary.
3. A DVD copy of your film (or streaming/download link) is received in our office.
All materials MUST be received in our office no later than 6 p.m. on September 16th, 2011.